Running Naked with Scissors – it’s an attitude.
- Know your abilities
- Test your limits
- Be brave
- Listen to your gut
- do what feels right
- take chances
- don’t quit
- Don’t apologize for who.you are
- Believe in yourself
- Let go of propriety
- Give it all you’ve got
- Be accountable
- Be kind
- Help those in need
- Don’t judge
- Have compassion
- Entertain new ideas
- Love with abandon
- Never look back
- Feel every step
- Live in the moment
- be grateful
- find joy
- Be your own best friend and biggest fan
- be humble but don’t sell yourself short
- If you need help..ask
- Drink lots of water but don’t poopah the whiskey
- Stretch daily, mind and body
- be silly
- advocate for others and yourself
- question everything
- Take only what you can carry and keep only what you treasure.
- Value people more then things or status
- know what you mean and mean what you say
- accept pain and know people will hurt you, you have to decide how much you will take
- regret nothing
- finger paint
- chase butterflies (but don’t let them see the scissors – they get a little freaked out.)
16 thoughts on “How to Run Naked With Scissors..getting past who you are expected to be, to who you are meant to be”
A great list for everyone, whether they run naked with scissors or not.
Just one question – what the heck is “poopah-ing the whiskey”???
Look down on it. ..underestimate it or avoid it ..its good for the soul every now and again..(irish whiskey of course)
Thanks glad you think so..:-)
That took a lot of thinking… good though Diane
More living really 🙂
Yes but at least you have a memory…ha! Diane
I suopoose so yes. Ive forgotten more then I know..so not sure..what are we talking about? 😉
Well it’s just that I’ve done a of living too but when I sit down to actually remember some things that maybe I’ve learned etc…. I can’t remember very much… It’s kind of unsettling at times…. Diane
I understand.. and ive been building on this for a couple weeks.adding to it…and thought of things I forgot im sure..I get to forgetting the names of everyday things I get unsettled ..
So, where are my scissors? I really want a pair with red handles. ❤
But of course! Care for the blinged out pair? ♥
You know it 😉 ❤
I am printing this and putting it someplace I can see daily.
Love this!! It’s been too long since I’ve dropped my drawers and gone me some scissor streaking, but today might be the day!