Was a really, very hot day
The kids were all wanting to go out and play
but they couldn’t get too happy
with the heat so crappy
til the sprinklers chased it away!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (pinkwedges.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (fromundermanyhats.com)
- 1st June 2012 – Weekly Photo Challenge:Today – The Guitarist (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Today (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (BUTTERFLY) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Today (woven-decor.com)
- Weekly photo challenge : “Today” (justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
20 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Today”
Very clever and visual limerick. Could almost feel the stifling heat. Sweet photo, too. Nicely done.
On a hot day there is nothing like running under the sprinkler. Thanks for visiting my blog and listing it on your site. Hope you visit again.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Got to love summer!
Too bad we cannot do all the water fun and skip the hot…
Lucky. I wish I had sprinklers in my yard. I liked how your poem rhymed so much!
Pictures and poetry. Sort of like pictetry… or poetures… or something.
I go a little crazy sometimes.. just let it all hang out.. like a monkey.. monkeys hang..by their tails
We have established that we are both fans of monkeys.
Good sarcastic typing.
why thank you I practice long and arduous hours to perfect that inflection and stuff…
So it isn’t a matter of just adding some extra ‘o’s’?
uh..yea. wow.. you are a natural.
I really just wing it too… but I dont want the ones who really try to feel bad… I am all about feeling good see and so I gotta ya know… not flaunt my many talents too much … yea,,. like now.. going…
Sarcasm comes easily to my people.
mine too. Its an art form.. did you see the MEan Streak posts…. My Mean Streak and the sarcastic retort? or using humor as a weapon. I think you might enjoy them. maybe. or not. but probably so
I am busy right now. Can’t read the whole thing in one day.
well I donlt think you should… too much of a good thing….Rome wasnt built in a day and all that stuff… take it slow …savor it…, I mean I haven’t even got to the beginning of yours yet I keep stopping on titles that intrigue me.. I think I am at last week.. maybne a few last month… I am just gonna bite the bullet and scrolll without stopping til I hit bottom.. yea that;s what I am gonna do…
I work best from the bottom up… if you see what I mean.