What I am thinking here is that since I moved Happy talk to Sunday and didn’t announce the change that (oh horrors) we have no donuts?
And no I wasn’t supposed to bring them – I don’t think anyways right?
It’s not as if I would get upset that who was supposed to bring them didn’t, I mean that would totally be wrong because I have actually FORGOTTEN them so I wouldn’t want to point fingers. Besides I’m sure El Guapo was here yesterday donuts in hand and I flaked…
It actually worked out ok though..we can have Birthday cake!!!
It’s Amor24’s Birthday !!! Happy Birthday Hope your day is wonderful and you have many many more
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Here’s a lizziecracked happy birthday song and flying monkeys too!!!
I know you all think that was random but Amor expressed interest in flying monkeys last week so I just thought it would be cool.
I gotta tell you all I am worn out. For real. I actually slept 3 nights in a row this week. I mean SLEPT as in more than a nap here and there during the night. As welcome as it was I wonder why couldn’t I sleep like that when I didn’t need the extra hours? Now that I do, I can’t for the life of me stay awake.
It’s actually a bit alarming I really am afraid I might be narcoleptic… I don’t even have a choice in the matter and I will be working or blogging and I just fall out. Ok that’s a little dramatic the going as far as saying narcoleptic – the actual falling out part is the truth. I did it earlier today working on something that had to be in and I dropped the hell out. Hands on the keyboard mid sentence and I woke up 45 min later confused as all Virginia (heh he he heh no!)
I mean there’s a good one for ya Bipolar Narcoleptic-
Come to the Show and see ….(drum roll tatatatatatatatataatatata)
The Cracked Bipolar Narcoleptic Butterfly Chaser ..
ah shit not again… ZZZZzzzzzz :!
So let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of the first Sunday on the third Sunday Happy Talk of 2012.
Today’s Music Selection:
So this week I kinda stuck with the theme of the week. Themes – what? Oh well ok yeah there were a couple of themes for me – Change, Causes, Conundrums, I might have had a bitter day for a min and since there was no Happy Talk last week…I kinda had to throw in a dick magnet reference. Oh and I had a warm fuzzy bit of patriotism too. It is as you have probably come to expect quite an eclectic mix and I might have done it again by having Tupac and Jethro Tull – or John Lennon maybe in the same play list.
Although Tupac and John Lennon are more alike than you would think, I think. Anyways really take your pick it’s a mix and a half and um…there is a song that is kinda um…dirty so if you are sensitive to that kinda thing just skip over Bad Girlfriend. Ok Here ya go…Rock On!
The Happy Talk Collection of Change for a Cause with a Conundrum thrown in, from a Patriotic (slightly bitter?) Dick Magnet…no not THAT kinda dick geesh!
(not yet available in stores)
Moving on –
The Week in Review:
(- I got nothin going for the lead in here – the play list perhaps? …but I am gonna try something a little different today – short and sweet. I am just not feeling prolific there’s nothing wrong with a little change now and then and it’s not permanent k Cool?)
- Once again and I got nothing when it comes to the vocabulary – wasn’t our last word…discombobulate? That would be entirely my fault so again if you used the word, please let me know in the comments. Next week will be business as usual.
- The week started out with Change –
- The next post – was the secret of the internet that I shared with you.
- The Weekly Photo Challenge was Peaceful the topic was. So there I posted a pic of a place that is peaceful to me. A-Z Archive Challenge from FrizzText of Flickr Comments is in C and goes to D tomorrow so I will find something to post tomorrow or, maybe later today.
- We had the black out and I gotta tell you as a former soldier I was a little perplexed that the threat was from our own government? I never thought of it from that angle but it occurred to me that having this passed would take away some of the very freedoms ….
- My emotional perspective is completely WONKY!!
- My Mean Streak I don’t know what to think about my Mean Streak. It is sulking and I could not get it to come out and play – I actually was thinking of my mean streak yesterday when i was writing about standing up for a cause – ./
- Finally, Of Causes, Conundrums and Cue Tips and the sequel Of Causes (for real, I got it this time) Do you Really want me to go into all that again?
That should put the week under wraps. . We are firmly in the New Year now and soon it will just be this year. I am ready to go with this year but haha don’t laugh I keep thinking it s February. I guess it is better to be ahead then to think its September in November…
blogs I like and the bloggers that blog them:
So I have a couple of blogs I have found poking around on other blogs or from the related articles section or however. You all know how it happens – you decide to try something new and you close your eyes and click. Ok that;s not really – well I did find a few that way….but anyways, here are a couple of blogs you might want to check out sometime. I like them.
For the time being I am going with blogs I have found, or have found me first, over the previous week that I found interesting and /or funny. There is also my list over there that always provides excellent entertainment. So this section is a supplement to those that are on the blogroll.
Shit I should a told ya but I forgot to and stuff that is still unresolved.
- I m posting a poll for the grandma name in a little bit. There have been a couple great ideas and Linda came up with one that seems like it may be it but it will be fun to vote anyways….. Later today I think
- I haven’t forgotten to tell you anything….have I? No but I have something to show you. Ready? this is the cutest frickin thing. Close your eyes – really ok you don;t have to since you wouldn’t know when to open them huh? Looky!!!!!!
This is my Grandson!!!!!! Is he not the cutest most beautiful little OMG don’t ya want to squeeze him??? He cleaned up nice and I am IN LOVE!!!!!! Being a Mom is Coolness Being a um…GrandMaternal Unit…COOLNESS + MORE!!!!!!!! <3❤❤
(hey guess what? he has 12 fingers – no I am NOT kidding. How cool is that? We will talk more about him later this week. Have to )
Word of the Week
After a week … :roll:
The word of the week is:
Esoteric; adj 1. Difficult to understand; abstruse 2. Not publicly disclosed; confidential; 3. Of rare special or unusual interest.
And it looks like the time has come to say goodbye until next week. Here’s a good on contributed by The Dude El Guapo- thanks!!
A thought before I go
If you fall in to a puddle, check your pockets for fish ~~
Change is inevitable, we can either fight it and get mad at our circumstance or go with it and make the best of it.
Have a wonderful week!