Breakfast……This indeed poses a challenge
as I am one who only likes a cup of coffee in the morning…sometimes a pot. Light and sweet and steaming. I thought maybe just a picture of my coffee and the French Press I make it in.
If I skip it I am slightly wonky for the rest of the day…..
I decide to surprise The Gaggle with a large hot breakfast and then take a picture.
There are 3 eggs, the bacon is gone and the bread….well we won’t discuss it.
My almost 5 yo brings home an invitation to his school for a Thanksgiving celebration. A show and ….
Decadent too. Donuts, and egg and sausage casserole. Fruit stuffed french toast filled with blackberries or peaches and cream cheese.
Not bad for a non breakfast eater. Ohhhh I feel a coma coming on, all the yumminess….
Perfect but for my missing coffee…..
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Breakfast (passionateaboutpets.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (consumerjournaldotnet.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- 200th Post! Weekly Photo Challenge: breakfast (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast.. (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Breakfast (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (theplaceswevebeen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge ….Breakfast! (misswhiplash.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)
14 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge – Breakfast”
Gotta have that steaming hot, sweet coffee with whatever breakfast we choose!
Definately not morning without it..well it might BE morning , but I won’t do morning.
by the way – thanks for the pingback!
My pleasure. Loved your breakfast photos. Looked good enough to eat… 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and checking it out. Thanks for listing my 200th post here… It’s great to see what the other photobloggers are sharing, for the weekly challenge!
Greetings from Brazil, from http://3rdculturechildren.com
Yay that’s so cool. I am in awe as I am on post 35 or something. 200 Congratulations!!!
Thanks for the pingback RNWS.. Catchy blog site name lol… Have a great day! 🙂
You are most welcome and thanks again. Hope your day is great as well 🙂
It is, thanks 🙂
I like sweets and I like what is on your table for breakfast…:)
thank you. I am a sucker for a donut.
Peace to you too 🙂
Oh YES!!! There is pretty much only one kind of donut i don’t like – Stale.