This week’s Flash in the Pan – Flash Fiction Challenge ;
Red from The M3 Blog is offering up the challenge and anyone can join the fun, Just link your offering to the post on M3 with the same word and be sure and check out the maximum word counts -
Also if you want to be included in the Quarterly publishing for this go around, it closes Oct something? 2013 Head over to M3 Flash in the Pan page to check out all the details.
Head over to Redmundpro.com and hit the bookstore for Flash in the Pan 1, 2 & 3 available in Kindle, ePub, PDF and Paperback and FTP 4 coming Soooon!
down- 100 is the limit and this one comes in at 67-
Life was good – great actually. He had steady work for the first time in years, he felt smart, talented and ready to take on the whole entire world. How could anything go wrong?
That is what he thought as he walked through the door the morning of, ready to take her out for a celebration. Then he saw her face and could do nothing but sit down.
- Flash in the Pan (mommasmoneymatters.com)
- Flash Fiction: Coffee (johnbalaya.wordpress.com)
- Flash in the Pan: Down (thewizardsword.com)
- Flash in the Pan: Reservations (samhelms.wordpress.com)
- Flash In The Pan, Flash Fiction: Down (johnbalaya.wordpress.com)
- Announcing Flash of Fire! (steponthejourney.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction: Tablecloth (johnbalaya.wordpress.com)
- Flash in the Pan: Chocolate (thewizardsword.com)