All right so here is what we are doing – playing tag and how flipping fun except I am on overwhelm cause I got tag teamed. It was a MFF combo…uh anyways I think I will combine them cause I can answer 33 questions but I can’t think up 33 - well I could but um it could be pret-ty bad there at the end, and of course then I only have to tag ….that part doesn’t bother me. I ROCK at tag and I’ll get you all my pretty’s!!
(Oh Please please save me !? :roll: )
And it gets even better because I was tagged last week - or maybe it was last month? Well now we know WHY I got it good! Karma or something. Anyways Linda Vernon tagged me and first I didn’t see it cause she was in my Spam email (why I do not know) and then El Guapo helped us fix the problem but I had already missed the tag so I was gonna do it and then I just got….mixed up. But her tag rules are different so I am gonna do what I gotta do here try to cover that game too and ready set GO!
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
- What do you think happens when you die?
You start to smell pretty quick.
- Creation vs Evolution?
- Will there ever be an end to suffering?
not an end but we could hope for a slow down if whiners quit complaining about the small stuff
- Do you believe in global warming?
- What would be your dream job?
doing what I do now except with no deadlines
- What’s your ideal vacation spot?
- Are you content with the choices you made in your life?
- If you knew you’re going to die tomorrow, what would you do?
stay up all night
- Are you adventurous?
yes and no
- Have you ever tried yoga or meditation?
yes – yoga is great very relaxing and downward facing dog is a good position to meditate about where they got the names for these positions. I don’t brag about them. I can’t meditate though cause I can’t think that slow or focused
- Whats the best meal you’ve ever had - Dinty Moore Beef Stew while camping. No really it is pure yumminess when you have been stuck in a tent in the rain eating sandwiches for three days. And worried about bears and whether they are gonna steal the Charmin.
uhh..scratch. I’m beyond really giving a shit.
any meal that has pancakes, french toast, eggs, sausage, biscuits, cream of wheat, coffee and the word breakfast. Yum!
any day that starts with 2 cups of coffee with LOTS of cream and sugar
cracked, glittery, ass
that wishes came true, that money didn’t matter, and that I could fly
all kinds – fiction, mystery, historical, biography, poetry, self-help, spiritual etc and on and on
love is this and that love is the feeling everyone wants but most are afraid of,
it happens. watch it or live it. but always laugh with it.
exercise – specially after THAT meal. I love food too much and exercise is actually therapeutic for my issues. True Story.
give him an honest assessment. Or say oh yeah? Well look at THIS!!!!! and flash him back Huh… That’s a tough one. Id try not to laugh for sure. but i probably wouldn’t succeed in any seriousness.
If the person you were dating asked you how many partners you have had would you answer the question? Depends Why.
- Penises are… strange
- Vaginas are… funny
- What is the weirdest request you have ever gotten from a person you were dating? to throw him to the ground and piss on hm chanting house on fire house on fire! :roll: Tuna salad sandwich – no mayo
- List three qualities a person of the opposite sex have to possess for you to consider a relationship? funny, manly hands, open and kind
- What are your three biggest turn-offs? bigots, abusiveness, constant reminders of how great the equipment is (he thinks)
- What is the single sexiest physical attribute someone can possess? those laugh wrinkles around the eyes
- If you could only choose one… Great Sex or Great Oral Sex? - Great Sex
- What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard? Is that a monkey in your pocket or are you happy to see me?
- Have you ever gone home with someone you just met? what do you mean by ‘gone home’? I will say yes but with stipulations….
- How do you feel about cat calls? - in my 40′s? the more the merrier!
- Top or bottom? (Chose one) – I’m bipolar I don’t have to choose.
1. What’s the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
2. How do you feel hearing everyone has a water buffalo… And you realize you don’t (if you DO have a water buffalo, skip this question and answer the bonus I have a water buffalo question)
3. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
4. Who is you favorite super hero?
5. IF I had the power to confuse you as my super power, what would you think about frogs?
6. Which is more fun… pulling teeth or tea in China? NO wait..I think I got mixed up…
6. What does that have to do with the price of tea in china ?
7. How old are you mentally ?
8. If you could go back to any age what age would you choose?
9. If life gave you lemons and tequila was unavailable what would you do with them?
10 How much wood can a woodchuck chuck.
11. How do you get rid of those pesky woodchucks anyhow?
Bonus I already have a water buffalo question:
are you happy with your water buffalo or would you prefer a Cebu?
And FINALLY these people are TAGGED – let’s be clear I don’t give a monkey’s BUTT if you already have been tagged I did it – so can you (but really i am just in a hurry and can’t look right now so just go with it ok?
Oh my GAWD Just DO What I say!
The World behind Nicole Colored Glasses
Lauren’s Crazy Journey
Linda Vernon- no wait – you tagged me first,….ok your free to go unless you wish to go another round but no tag backs ;-)
The Future of Hope
Break it Down Pete
Lady With A Truck
Xanax or Running Shoes
Huh? What? Oh ok well then that’s all for now – TAG!
Lizzie Cracked (not broken) and worn the hell out from getting tagged phew!